The Church Health and Safety task force and Plymouth leadership continue to monitor the current, and very fluid, situation regarding vaccinations and masking from the CDC. The church council has continued to prioritize the health and safety of its members and staff, including those who are not able to be vaccinated.
Plymouth is currently offering in person worship services on weekends. The service schedule and mask procedure are listed below.
Saturdays: In person, outdoor service at 5:30 p.m. on the Upper Parking Deck. Masks optional. If service is moved indoors due to weather, masks will be required.
- 9 a.m.: In person, indoor worship in the Plymouth Sanctuary. Masks required.
- 9 a.m.: Live-stream from the in-person, indoor service on the Plymouth Facebook page and YouTube channel.
- 10 a.m.: Church School Offerings for All Ages. You can find our current offerings here.
- 11 a.m.: In person, indoor worship in the Plymouth Sanctuary. Masks required.
- 11 a.m.: Live-stream from the in-person, indoor service on the Plymouth Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Task Force Members
Jodi Gruening, Moderator; former Senior Deacon
David Johnson, former Moderator
Greg Kenyon, Moderator-Elect
Rocky Morton, Physician and Deacon
Dan Mowry, Plymouth Facilities Manager
Emily Pontius, Attorney, Immediate Past Chair of Personnel Committee
Sarai Rice, Interim Senior Minister
Rev. LeAnn Stubbs, Minister of Care and Connection
Maggie Tillman, Eligibility and Authorization Specialist, Unity Point At Home
Emily Tripp, Director of Finance and Operations
Bill Wedeking, Architect, Plymouth House and Space Committee, former Deacon