Plymouth Church Family,
Due to an abundance of caution all afternoon and evening activities are cancelled for Wednesday, December 15.
Plymouth will close the building at 1 p.m. today (December 15) to allow safe travel time for all parties including those who are required to be the last out of the building.
Doors and systems will lock at 1 p.m.
The Children’s Advent Celebration and all PreK-12 Music Rehearsals are cancelled today.
In response, we have modified the schedule for Sunday’s Lessons and Carols. Please check closely and plan accordingly to help us present successful Lessons and Carols services on Sunday, December 19.
December 19 Choir Schedule
- 7:30-7:55 a.m. | Plymouth Bells Warm-up in Sanctuary (7:00 am call)
- 7:50 a.m. | Call for Children’s Handchime & Youth Handbells Choir in Sanctuary
- 7:50-8 a.m. | Piano Ensemble Rehearsal (Sanctuary)
- 8:05-8:25 a.m. | Children’s Handchime Choir warm-up in Sanctuary
- 8-8:35 a.m. | Matins warm-up in Recital Hall
- 8-8:55 a.m. | K-8 Choir Warm-up
- 8 a.m. | Grades K-8 meet in 3rd Floor Classrooms
- 8:15 a.m. | Combined K-8 Choirs in Rehearsal Hall
- 8:30 a.m. | Grades K-2 return to 3rd Floor Classroom. Grades 3-6 go to Sanctuary.
- 8:55 a.m. | All Children’s Choirs go to Sanctuary to be pre-seated
- 9 a.m. | Worship
- 9:45 a.m. | Chancel Choir Call in Recital Hall
- 10 a.m. | Return to Warm-up Rooms to turn-in robes. Parents pick up children in classrooms.
- 10:40 a.m. | Matins & Chancel Tenors and Basses Rehearsal in Recital Hall
- Grades K-2: Seated with parents (Front pews, both sides)
- Grades 3-6: Two rows of chairs and first pew on Pulpit side
- Hand Chimes/Bells: First row of chairs, Lectern side (overflow in West Transept)
- Soul Singers: Second row of chairs, Lectern side
*All choirs begin, seated in place (except Soul Singers and Matins)