Plymouth has implemented a new Church Management system called Planning Center for our day-to-day church operations such as membership, worship planning, donation tracking, etc. In addition to the backend processes we do in the church office, Planning Center includes a mobile app called Church Center which is a congregation-facing tool you can access via smartphone or iPad, or on your desktop computer or laptop via a URL (see below). Church Center puts the life of the church in your hands and brings awareness and accessibility to the ministries, programs, and services of Plymouth, deepening our connection to and engagement with the church, and each other.
To download the app, depending on your phone, go to the Apple App Store, or Google Play (or wherever you download your apps). Once you have downloaded and installed the Church Center App on your smart-phone (or access it from your computer), you can:
- See the church CALENDAR at a glance.
- Manage your PROFILE and household information (please update your information).
- Join a GROUP (large or small), and communicate directly with the members of that group.
- REGISTER for EVENTS, such as a bible study or class.
- CHECK-IN to an event you’ve registered for.
- GIVE through a secure and encrypted online system, and see your giving history regardless of the method of payment.
- And so much more!
Download the app: To help you get started, we created this short how-to video below. It walks through the steps of downloading and installing the app and covers a few of the features we will use right away.
Accessing on your desktop: Church Center can also be accessed via your desktop computer or laptop. There is no app to download if you access Church Center this way. In your browser type: plymouthchurchdsm.churchcenter.com and follow the log-in instructions.