Go on a Joy Hunt!
Make a “Joy Spotter” to look for things that bring you and your family JOY!
You Will Need:
- An empty paper towel or toilet paper roll OR a piece of cardstock for each family member
- Crayons, markers, or paints
- OPTIONAL: stickers, ribbon or yarn, colored tape, etc.
- Decorate the tube. You can cover it with paper, or color it with crayons, markers or paint.
- If using cardstock: decorate the cardstock. Roll it into a tube. Tape the seam
- You are ready to use your God Spotter to look for things that bring you JOY!
- Go on a JOY HUNT in your home, outside or on a walk.
- Later, try to remember all the things you found that bring you JOY!
- Say a prayer of thanks- include the things that bring your family JOY:
We have so many joys in our life
Thank you for: [list your joys]
On days when things are hard,
Help us remember the joys you have given us.