Plymouth members have the opportunity to participate in Project Memories 2.0 this holiday season. The opportunity to give is different, however, we are thankful for the opportunity to provide support and gifts to individuals served by our partner agencies. You may participate in the following way:
1. Youth Homes of Mid-America Transitional & Independent Living Programs. This program provides care and services to adolescents ages 16–18 who are not able to return to or live in their family’s home or another home setting for a variety of reasons.
- Thank you for your interest in providing a gift! All gifts have been reserved. Please read on for details about making a financial donation to the project instead.
2. Three Des Moines school programs: There is a tremendous need for winter clothing in the three schools we have partnered with in the past: Hubbell, Ruby Van Meter and All Points Academy & FOCUS schools.
- Plymouth members may make a cash donation that will be split evenly and given to each school’s administrative team.
- Donations of ANY amount will help! $2 will buy a pair of warm socks; $10- warm mittens; $15- child boots; $40- youth coat.
- Cash donations will be accepted through Monday, December 13.
You can make a donation by mail or by debit or credit card. If you would like to donate by mail with a check or cash. Please include “Project Memories” on the memo line of your check, and send it to:
Plymouth Church Attn: Nancy Bassett
4126 Ingersoll Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50312
If you would like to make a donation online with a debit of credit card, please click here and select the yellow button labeled “Make a one-time or recurring donation by credit card.” Then follow the steps below.
Enter the donation total you would like to contribute. Click the white “Donate with Debit or Credit Card” button, and a form will pop up on the page. Please be sure to leave include a note at the top of the form. See the screenshot below for help on where to make this note:
Project Memories 2.0 is also partnering with Mosaic. Plymouth High School Youth will be purchasing gifts for all MOSAIC client from MOSAIC through Project Memories 2.0.
Thank you in advance for your participation. For more information email Georgia Sheriff at: email@example.com.