On this page are volunteer opportunities for adults would like to get involved with Children & Youth programming.
Church School Volunteers
Programs for Children and Families can only happen with volunteers!
This is what our volunteers are saying:
- “I had more fun than the kids!”
- “This event is just as much for the volunteers as it is for kids and families!”
- “I love getting to know children and helping them learn about God’s love”
There are so many ways to volunteer! Teens and adults of all ages can find a match. Here are a few ideas.
- Prepare materials for Church School when it works for you!
- Help lead a class or small group.
- Be a craft leader.
- Help with Vacation Bible School.
- Be a greeter!
- Teach a hobby.
- Help with technology during online.
Children’s Choir Volunteers
WANTED! Caring adults who love children to serve as rehearsal room assistants or hall monitors / greeters, 5:00-6:15 p.m. on Wednesdays, September to May.
What is a room assistant? Room assistants are willing helpers, working with the Choir Director to welcome students, check and record attendance, supervise restroom trips, and whatever else might be needed during the rehearsal time.
What is a hall monitor/greeter? As part of ensuring security and hospitality for our families, we need friendly faces that welcome children and families into the building and continue to monitor access and activity throughout a defined area during the rehearsal time.
Both of these roles are a great way to interact with kids, meet young families, and build the social fabric of our faith community. Volunteer every week or just once a month, whatever fits your schedule! A background check is required for these roles. For more information or to sign up, contact Diane Hayes.