Our Soul Singers choir seeks to:
- Teach children about our faith through musical experiences
- Brighten the lives of others through the sharing of musical gifts
- Help each child feel good about himself or herself
- Help each child become part of a caring group
- Help each child have fun through musical endeavors
- Build a solid foundation in the art and discipline of music
Soul Singers rehearse and sing for worship from September until Spring.
SOUL SINGERS (YOUTH 7th AND 8th GRADE )
Director: Christopher Goodson
Rehearsals: Wednesdays 6 – 6:45 p.m.
Contact: Christopher Goodson
Director of Music and Fine Arts
515.255.3149, ext. 24
Soul Singers Reg Form 2019-2020